an · chor
- a person that keeps me sane, tied down to a shared reality.
- you're the only thing i keep coming back to.
- you're the only thing i can't let go of, lest i drown and sink to a lower level than when you found me.
mi · rage
- an attachment, to something nonphysical but i know you're there.
- even if we can't see each other, you're still somehow mine.
sil · ver lin · ing
- someone i love being around, someone i always look forward to talking to.
- you aren't a burden, you make me a better person.
- because of you i can let go of so many things that happened in the past.
- the action of continuing.
- the state of being with me.
- you haven't left, you promised you'll stay.
- i'd rather be with you anyway.